Arsenal

Arsenal News

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

ETO'O HINTS AT ARSENAL MOVE

Samuel Eto'o has hinted he would like to join Arsenal after his future was plunged into doubt at Barcelona.

The Cameroon striker launched an astonishing attack on Barca boss Frank Rijkaard and team-mate Ronaldinho before admitting he would love to play under Arsene Wenger in the Premiership.

He said: "I love Wenger, he is one of the best coaches in the world.

"I could have played for Arsenal some years ago. I would have loved to have had Wenger as my coach."

Eto'o could be set to leave the Catalan club following a series of disputes with Rijkaard, who accused the forward of refusing to come on as a substitute against Osasuna last weekend.

According to reports in Spain, Eto'o did not attend training on Monday and he spoke to the media on Tuesday to deny Rijkaard's claims.

"Whoever came out in a press conference and said I refused to play is a bad person," he fumed.

"I've always thought about the group (first) and I've always trained with the group. If anybody has balls, they should tell it to me face-to-face."

More

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home