Arsenal

Arsenal News

Sunday, May 13, 2007

RICHARDS - ARSENAL IS 'DREAM' CLUB

Micah Richards admits he is not unsettled at Manchester City but would relish a "dream move" to Arsenal.

The England international full-back, 18, is expected to be a target for the Premiership's 'top four' during the summer.

But Richards told the News of the World: "Obviously I'd like to play Champions League football, but time is on my side.

"I have three years left on my contract and I feel a commitment to the manager and fans. I like working for Stuart Pearce. He gave me my chance. I can learn a lot from him.

"I am ambitious and flattered to be linked with the big clubs, but I got into the England squad playing for City, so there's no reason why I need to move at the moment."

He added: "Arsenal are my team and it would be a dream move. I grew up supporting the Gunners."

More

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home